Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Obsession....fonts!

So this post has nothing to do with school, but it is something that I am obsessed with. My grade level team knows that I have somewhat of a problem with finding and sharing new fonts that I find online. When I was looking at other blogs today, I saw that Jenn over at Finally in First was having a Favorite Fonts Linky Party and I knew that I had to participate. I'm still fairly new at blogging, so I hope that I can add a picture or document with my favorite fonts. Most are from Lettering Delights, Kevin and Amanda, or just from me googling "free fonts" and looking around at ones I liked.

fun fonts

4 comments:

  1. Those are great. Thanks for linking up. Next time when you link, there is an option to crop your picture, click it and it let's you select a pic on your site. Slide it to center on your blog title on the header. Does that help? I just became your 2nd follower.
    Jenn
    Finally in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn,
    Thanks so much for your help. I'm going to try to fix it on your site. I can use all the help I can get right now.

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did it! Glad to help. I am having trouble finding Scribbled and Fill Me In so if you know will let me in on the secret?
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn,
    I truthfully cannot remember where I got those fonts. If you want, I can try to e-mail the TTF to you to try.
    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete