Saturday, July 9, 2011

10 Things About Me

I've been wanting to post these last few days, but can't seem to think of something interesting to write about....so I'm joining another linky party. Mrs. Owens over at Go Fourth! With Mrs. Owens is having a linky party where everyone shares 10 things about themselves. She has a great download for you to use with your kids at the beginning of the year. I wish I could use it, but I'm looping up to 3rd grade with my kids, so this might not work this year.
Anyway, here's my top 10.

10. I have 2 boxers...Lily and Zeus.
9. I just bought my 1st house.
8. I live in Missouri, but will ALWAYS be a Jayhawk at heart.
7. I could drink Dr. Pepper everyday.
6. I have a younger sister that is a nurse.
5. I have taught 2nd grade for 4 years, 1st grade for 1 year, and now I'm going to venture into 3rd grade.
4. I love my family with all of my heart and wish that I didn't have to drive an hour and a half to see them.
3. I LOVE when school supplies come out each year.
2. I just completed my first MS Challenge Walk....50 miles in 3 days. I have an AMAZING team that helped me get to the end.
1. I just got engaged!!

I can't wait to learn about more of you and hopefully get some more followers that can help me navigate the world of blogging. I'm still trying to learn how to do things on here.

1 comment: