Sunday, July 10, 2011

me do! me do!

I'm following Ashley with this ten things deal! -but as my own post.  So please feel free to comment about my ten things!  Congrats again, Ashley, on the new homeownership and engagement!! You're a big girl now!  ;)

1. my son starts preschool next month and has to wear a uniform   <happy tears>
2. i am already getting beginning-of-the-school-year anxiety
3. i drove through 5 different states this summer to get to my destinations
4. i have an  AwEs()mE  2nd/3rd grade team to work with this year!  we are going to be Gr8t!!!
5. i L0vE fresh flowers
6. it's my goal to have fresh flowers in my classroom at all times this year
7. my 6 month old daughter is trying the heck out of crawling
8. my 6 month old daughter gets ReA11y frustrated when she can't do something right (like her mom)
9. i Lo>e erasers
10. i've read 3 non-school related books so far this summer

1 comment: