Wednesday, July 27, 2011

getting ready for school!

Okay, so i haven't blogged in a bit.  I've been spending some quality summer time with my kids and hopefully not die of heat exhaustion!  I have been looking back on some of the other blogs that I have missed the last few weeks.  There are some ReA11y good ideas out there!  I am mostly interested in decor at the moment since that's what I am currently doing in my room - gotta get my room settled before I can focus on important things like children learning!
anywho -
I found this aD0Rab1e idea to use with milk crates! 

I found it on What the Teacher Wants! http://whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com/2011/07/i-gave-in.html  The reason this caught my eye is because we have a BuNcH of milk crates between my colleaugues and me.  I have thought of using milk crates as seats before by turning them upside down.  But, I think it's even better to make a cushioned lid!  As always - I will probably try to do a shortened version and do it half-way or not as put together.  This is just because I don't have very much patience when it comes to things like this.  But who knows - I may surprise myself this time. 

Great job What the Teacher Wants!  Of Course - it's exactly what I wanted!  <cheesey, I know>

1 comment: